Cat. No. 5633-Zenit-M-35mm-Kit
Zenit-M Rangefinder Digital Camera and 35mm f/1.0 Lens Kit Limited Edition (Silver)
- Limited Production - only 500 cameras will be sold worldwide.
- Genuine collaboration with Leica - Zenit M designed in Russia and assembled in Wetzlar.
- Based on the Leica M camera (type 240) with similar functionality
- Differences between the Zenit M and the Leica M are in the design and the software
- 24 megapixel CMOS rangefinder camera with Leica M39 mount
- Currently in silver as shown in main image, but the black version will be available soon.
35mm f/1.0 Zenitar
- Designed and assembled by Zenit - 100% Russian
- Fast f/1.0 max aperture, f/16 min aperture
- Clickless aperture adjustment
- Manual focus with the rangefinder
- Min focusing distance .8 meters
Read more about the camera at Zenit's special website for the Zenit-M
and you can also get a bit more information from LeicaRumors post with sample images